[xml/sgml-pkgs] New Private Message from Achingprivate

Aching Private link dont-reply at grou.ps
Fri Nov 23 01:06:48 UTC 2012

Aching Private link (from Achingprivate) sent you a private message:

Hi Dear,I Need your opinion/friendship

My name is Princess Abbygirl Kabore. From Burkina Faso in West Africa. This
hour I have gone through your profile and became interested and as such
have I decided to communicate you.  I have a transaction that has to do
with money and I want to make an investment with it, Thought my
considerations,  I have decided to choose  your country as my base to make
the investment.I am  therefore contacting you as a free  citizen  of your
country to represent me as my foreign business partner.

Firstly, to assist me in moving this fund to your Destination while I will
meet with you after  the fund must have moved to your country before any
investment is done OK.
The total FUND I as am Talking about is ( £8.3 MILLION only.) I am
offering you 20% from the total sum for your assistance.  Note that this my
fund is in one of the country's in Europe.

This fund is free from any risk since I inherited the fund from my late
father who was dealing on gold and diamond as our family business before
his death.My father was killed during the political problem in our country,
this is the  main reason why  I am leaving my country as I have every day
been  living in fear, So please  do kindly consider my situation and assist
me. As you can see it yourself I am an orphan...

PLEASE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, NOTE: FAILING TO REPLY TO MY PRIVATE
EMAIL:(aching_005 at yahoo.co.jp)  YOUR REPLY TO MY PROPOSAL WILL FAIL.
Contact me immediately for further confidential correspondence.
Regards,
Miss Abbygirl Kabore.

To reply this message, you may want to join Achingprivate. If this was
unsolicited and you get too many of these emails, please report this
activity by forwarding to reportabuse at grou.ps