[xml/sgml-pkgs] Bless You

Rev. Ferdinand Augustus unicred at unicredanhanguera.com.br
Mon Feb 10 10:10:21 UTC 2014

--
May the peace of God be with you and your household.

I am
Reverend Ferdinand Augustus writing, I am very old now, and seriously
ill almost getting closer to my grave, I have donated some funds to
Charity Foundation here, I have in a private account the total sum of
$267,000,000.00 Dollars, I have been led by the spirit to contact you
and will this money to you, the purpose for this money is for you to set
up a charity foundation in your country.

My dear this is a serious
matter, get back to me ASAP for further instructions, write to my
private email: reverendferdinandaugustus at yahoo.com.tw

Remain
Bless

Yours Sincerely