[xml/sgml-pkgs] URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

Farkash kzarani at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 19 09:19:57 UTC 2014

May the lord be with you

Good Day,How are you and your family,i am sorry for bagging in to your privacy.I am Miss Patricia Miller.am 22yrs,a student and only child of Mr.& Mrs.Philip Miller.please i am seeking for your assistance in retrieval and transfer of my inherited fund to your country ($6.5 million) and i will further my studies and i need Christianity or Islam fearing partner overseas.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of the death of my fatherin Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
i wait for your reply for more information thank you and GOD bless you.

Regards & God Bless
Miss Patricia Miller.