[xml/sgml-pkgs] Fw:Re:New Order and balance payment

sales at mst.ir sales at mst.ir
Mon Feb 24 09:35:21 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

Please advise current status of our pending orders. Attached you can find photos of defective supply we have received from you and I would like to ask you to investigate it as soon as possible since we are receiving complaints and claims from our customers.

Also enclosed our new order. Confirm to raise Proforma asap. Meanwhile concerning old balance we will advise you swift copy this week.

Looking forward to having prosperous relation.

Kind Regards,
Marinos Stasis