[xml/sgml-pkgs] SEO Proposal

Alisa rajeshrithori at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 11:04:03 UTC 2014

debian-xml-sgml-pkgs at lists.alioth.debian.org

Hello,

My name is Alisa Marketing Manager for an international marketing company
based in India While studying your website I couldn't help noticing it
lacked any significant ranking in (Google Yahoo and Bing) As you already
suspect, this means your site is virtually invisible to potential customers
searching for a supplier in your field.

It's as though you'd made an expensive TV ad and then forgotten to buy any
airtime for people to see it!

My company can solve this problem for you. Google Accredited Company, with
over 5 years experience in the field of Search Engine Optimization. We have
the expertise to send hundreds, or even thousands, of customers to your
website. We can tell you quickly.

1.      Make your website visible on Search Engines!!

2.      Improve your business website ranking!!

3.      What this would cost!!

Organic SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, Custom Web
Designing Development!!

if you'd like to know this information, you're welcome to write back and
ask. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Alisa

Business Development Manager

Skype: infoamit