[Debichem-devel] Processed (with 1 errors): tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Oct 22 20:36:13 UTC 2009

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Thu Oct 22 19:03:17 UTC 2009
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: gcal
> tags 337043 + pending
Failed to alter tags of Bug 337043: Not altering archived bugs; see unarchive.

> # Source package in NEW: gcal
> tags 465930 + pending
Bug #465930 [wnpp] ITA: gcal -- Prints calendars
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: python-dingus
> tags 551985 + pending
Bug #551985 [wnpp] ITP: python-dingus -- A record-then-assert mocking library
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: python-carrot
> tags 551982 + pending
Bug #551982 [wnpp] ITP: python-carrot -- An AMQP messaging queue framework
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: python-stompy
> tags 551987 + pending
Bug #551987 [wnpp] ITP: python-stompy -- Implementation of the STOMP protocol in Python
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: avogadro
> tags 551244 + pending
Bug #551244 [src:avogadro] avogadro: FTBFS: sip.cpp:142: error: 'const struct sipAPIDef' has no member named 'api_convert_from_instance'
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: avogadro
> tags 538075 + pending
Bug #538075 [avogadro] german "umlaute" are missing in the whole interface
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)