[Debichem-devel] Packaging of OSRA

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Nov 25 17:24:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 02:56:37PM +0100, Daniel Bonniot wrote:
> There has been a short previous discussion last year about packaging
> OSRA: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debichem-devel/2009-November/002235.html
>
> Has there been any progress on this?

There is no visible sign for it on the usual channels.  I'd suggest to
add a paragraph as prospective packages in the tasks files of
DebiChem[1] and link to the list discussion in a remark to make sure
this project remains in focus and the discussion which were made will
not be lost.  Which category of [1] would you consider apropriate?
I'd volunteer to add the needed text to the tasks file.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.net/debichem/tasks/

--