[Debichem-devel] Jmol again

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sat Jan 29 15:24:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

damn, I missed your mail and just saw it now when I was going back to
read about jmol packaging.

On Sun, Sep 05, 2010 at 08:07:07PM +0200, Georges Khaznadar wrote:

> > > chemical-structures was formerly maintained in the non-official
> > > repository debian.ofset.org. Now I passed my AM, and I began uploading
> > > it as a NEW package, see
> > > http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=georgesk@ofset.org
> >
> > You are welcome to team-maintain it in debichem.
>
> I suppose that I should add some files in the directory
> debichem/unstable/chemical-structures; are the files in the debian/
> subdirectory enough ? I am quite new to collaborative package
> maintaining.

Yeah, basically that would be it.  We use subversion, and the easiest
way is to just keep the debian/ directory in subversion and merge it
(in your preferred way) with the upstream source before building
source/binary packages.

> Please can you forward me to some how-to?

Well, I am still happy to assist you, however, I saw you have uploaded a
couple of revisions of chemical-structures to unstable in the meantime.
If you are still interested in collaboration, let me know.

Sorry again,

Michael