[Debichem-devel] libodsstream_0.4.12-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Feb 19 16:18:31 UTC 2018

Hi Olivier,

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:38:56AM +0100, Olivier Langella wrote:
> I've made a little change in the salsa git repository concerning
> libodsstream :
> there is a new cmake module file to install in the system tree that replaces
> the previous one. The modification was made upstream but I forgot that the
> debian directory was replaced during the import source process.
>
> Once this is fixed, the compilation problem of beads should be fixed too (it
> solved this on my development environment).

I've uploaded this change and successfully build and uploaded the latest
version of beads.  BTW, if I were you I would drop the debian/ dir from
your download source tarball.  People might not realise that there is an
officially maintained package if they see that dir.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de