[Debtags-devel] Re: Re: List admin issues

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle@freenet.de
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:26:16 +0200

--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA

Chiao Enrico,

Am 2005-06-05 14:59:57, schrieb Enrico Zini:
> On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 01:38:50PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>=20
> > Sorry, if <linux4michelle> is non-subscriber, but I get per day
> > between 200 und 6000 SPAMs on this E-Mail and I do not like to
> > change every week my E-Mail.
>=20
> No problem: when I see non-subscribers posting regularly, I add them to
> a whitelist.  I whitelisted your address this morning, before you posted
> this message, and in fact it came in without the need for moderation.

Thanks, and I think, you know already that
I am since 6 years on <l.d.o>.  :-)

> > I have found that all E-Maisl of the listmembers are publich visible,
> > a thing which I do not like.
>=20
> That was a default setting that I noticed yesterday, and I disabled it.
> Now it's only for subscribers.

OK.

I have already seen E-Mail-Search software which know the
trick with the "AT" insteed of "@" so it does not work,
if a E-Mail-Grabber find the page.

> > Which mailmain version does <alioth> use ?
>=20
> version 2.0.11, and general/owner is already set to myself.  I just
> added another 2 addresses of myself, in case it didn't like the old one
> for some reason I couldn't see.

Hmmm, then mailman should support "set nomail".  It seems that
mailman was updated since I have checed it the last time.

> > Should we hack our <alioth>?  :-)
> I'll try sending a message to the admins first :)

Yeah, its more fiendly... :-)

> Ciao,
> Enrico

Greetings
Michelle

--=20
                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi

--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA

--5p8PegU4iirBW1oA--