[Debtags-devel] Won't come to helsinki

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:55:18 -0700

Hi folks,
apparently I would even have had a bed (so I could have flewn directly
from SFO/LAX to HEL without stopping in Munich to get my sleeping
bag)...
But I just cancelled my registration. I have a return flight leaving
LAX on July 11. I can't be in HEL earlier than July 13 or July 14. And
then I'm still jetlagged and really worn-out from all the travelling
the previous 6 weeks.
That's also why I havn't been following the (overwhelming 24 active
threads) on the mailing list: no WiFi or even mobile phone coverage in
Yosemite. ;-)
Right now I'm tunnelling through some overpriced wlan to get at least
some mails out...

So I would have really liked to meet you (again) in HEL, but I won't
make it. I hope that debtags will get a big boost from that, too.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\