[Debtags-devel] tagging AI, bayes and fuzzy tags

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:52:29 +0200

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:59:05AM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:

> For how to access popcon data, my vision is that aggregating data from
> different sources belongs into libapt-front, which is however not yet
> ready.  I'm thus delaying implementing such features to when I'll be
> able to use libapt-front, and if I'll urgently need them, I'll implement
> them there.

Small status update: I just finished implementing the first bunch of
Debtags support in libapt-front.

libapt-front now allows to show the tags attached to one package.

It still doesn't allow to search by tag set: that's the next step.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>