[Debtags-devel] Won't come to helsinki

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:29:10 -0700

Hi Enrico,
the source for the web interface is not online intentionally: It's so
bad you are really better of by reimplementing the web interface from
scratch. ;-)
Especially if you want to have "facets" support.

When I'm back in berkeley, we can maybe call using SIP. I have a SIP
address in the freenet/web.de/sipgate/etc. complex, where most german
providers are in at least (and you can get free accounts with a german
phone number, actually) - is your provider linked to that, too? (I
have no idea if enum is working yet...)

Otherwise I need to go to the university; there you can SIP-call (or
Skype or H.323 if you prefer) me directly.

Thaddeus: Thats really cool that you come to Berkeley, too. Yes, we
really should meet for lunch one day. Do you like salads? I can show
you a nice place to get a good sandwich and a tossed salad for a
reasonable price. Berkeley has a fantastic choice in fruits and
vegetables, btw.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\