[Debtags-devel] debtags website

Thaddeus H. Black t@b-tk.org
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:49:12 +0000

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

Hello Phill.  This mail is boring but still belongs on the list.
Uninterested readers---probably most of the list subscribership---may
ignore.

> Well, before I do anything with the debtags website, I'd like to start=20
> at the beginning.  So, the question for the list is: What do you see is=
=20
> the purpose of the debtags website?

I do not know if I have any general comment at the moment.  However,
specifically regarding Debram, something resembling the following should
be included toward the bottom of the front page until etch is released.

  more primitive effort to treat the same problem Debtags more
  properly solves.  <em>Debram's</em> author recommends that

Please include the hyperlink.  Some visitors to the page will be looking
for it.  Otherwise edit the draft HTML above at your discretion.  As far
as the rest of the Debram material on the website goes, I do not think
that it is needed any longer.  You might delete it at your convenience.

Good luck with the website.

--=20
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road