[Docker-maint] Funding

GHASSAN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY hmlinvestment.group at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 11:51:56 UTC 2016

As-salam 'alaykum Sir,

In esteem to Project, Business and Investment funding, i desire to express my offer on financing promising projects. I am Dr. Ghassan Ahmed Sulaiman from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I am a member board of directors of so many companies in the middle east and one of which GHASSANCO group is among the companies.  I wish to continue all communication via email or skype when necessary as my intentions is to make an anonymous and classified investment offer.
 I have successfully steered many private business owners through the complexities of funding their businesses and in terms of expansion etc.
At the moment I have set aside up to $500,000,000 USD for project owners seeking funding /working capital.
If this offer interests you, kindly send me your detailed business proposal/executive summary/plan for us to relate further on your project or business as I shall be delighted t to collaborate with you on this business venture.

I look forward to communicating with you.

 Dr Ghassan Ahmed Al Sulaiman, (Chairman)
Ghassan Ahmed Al Sulaiman Development Company
Bin Sulaiman Center, 8th floor, at the Intersection
of Prince Sultan Road with Rawdah Street
Jeddah Bin Sulaiman Center
P.O.Box 127383 Jeddah 21352
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia