Debian Forensics packages for wheezy release?

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Jun 13 16:19:56 UTC 2012

* christophe [Mon Jun 11, 2012 at 09:52:00PM +0200]:
> Le lundi 11 juin 2012 à 19:09 +0200, Michael Prokop a écrit :

> > Debian/wheezy freeze is very close. Is anyone interested in a sprint
> > until this Friday to get all our packages into a proper shape (and
> > get important new packages towards NEW)?

> I'm interested, for sure, but I'm not sure that I will be able to have
> free time until Friday.

> Just let the list now if something is happening, I'll do my best to
> participate.

I think going through all our packages and checking for open bugs,
new upstream releases,... is important work. If anyone notices
anything specific please let me know. We should try to work out an
up2date version of a TODO list as well. :)

If we don't manage it until friday then it's still an option to just
get it done ASAP afterwards. :)

If anyone needs reviews or uploads of something specific just ping
me, in the meanwhile I'll try to get as much done as possible.

regards,
-mika-