gpart repository

Henri Salo henri at nerv.fi
Thu Oct 31 07:59:01 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:57:33PM +0200, Baruch Even wrote:
> You are all listed as maintainers or last commiters for the gpart package
> of your respective distribution. I've had to use gpart lately and found
> that different distributions had different fixes since upstream
> disappeared. I've collated all the patches into a single repository and
> hope it could be the basis for future collaboration between the
> distributions.
>
> The repository is located at https://github.com/baruch/gpart
> Though I will be happy to hand it over to anyone else who would like to
> maintain it.
>
> Cheers,
> Baruch

Hello,

To me this sounds like a great idea. Could you write some short overview of
differences between distros? You could also come to OFTC IRC network to channel
#debian-forensics and discuss the topic.

Forensics team also needs support with closing bugs and improve overall quality
of packages if you are interested.

---
Henri Salo