[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth 0.5 released

znoteer at hailmail.net znoteer at hailmail.net
Sat Aug 1 17:36:00 UTC 2015

Hello,

Lurker here. There's been near zero traffic on this list for some weeks.
I haven't even seen spam for weeks.  I thought it was maybe because
development had slowed. But there have been a couple of version
announcements.  So I'm wondering, has discussion moved somewhere else?

Thanks,

  znoteer at hailmail.net

--
http://www.fastmail.com - mmm... Fastmail...