[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth Modules

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Fri Aug 14 18:16:39 UTC 2015

On Friday 14 August 2015 03:21 PM, Lloyd Smart wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you please let me know where I might find online resources about
> developing Plinth modules for Freedombox? I have a few ideas I wanted to
> try out.

Plinth's Developer documentation on how to write modules is quite
outdated.  However, Plinth modules are now very close typical Django
applications.  For templating, routing, views etc. please look at Django
documentation.  For the few remaining bits please look at the source for
any one of the existing Plinth modules.

--
Sunil