[Freedombox-discuss] root/sudoer user credentials for freedombox-unstable_2015-08-07_virtualbox-amd64-hdd.vdi?

Amey Abhyankar sco1984 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:47:05 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am a newbie to freedombox.
Downloaded freedombox vdi but unable to login.
I tried to locate default credentials at freedombox web-site but
unable to locate.
Can some1 send default credentials for =
freedombox-unstable_2015-08-07_virtualbox-amd64-hdd.vdi?
I have imported the vdi in Oracle virtualbox software.

Also just for reference, would like to know how to reset root password
in freedombox.
After hitting 'e' at boot loader, I see semi graphical screen with
9~10 line code.
I tried to put '1' & 'single' after 'quite' and used F10 key but it
didn't take me to root login.
It kept asking for root password or press Ctrl + D key sequence.  :-/

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.