[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth v0.12.0 released
jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Fri Dec 9 01:55:34 UTC 2016
Plinth v0.12.0 has been released. This release focused on fixing bugs
and polishing Plinth to get it ready for the Debian stretch release.
Here is a summary of the changes since v0.11.0:
- Open up RTP ports in the firewall for repro (SIP server).
- Front page shortcuts for services show a Configure button in the
details box for logged-in users.
- Add mods packages to be installed with Minetest server.
- Fix issue with reading Dynamic DNS status as non-root user.
- After the hostname is changed, ensure the domain name is still set
- Allow the domain name to be cleared, and properly set the
configuration in this case.
- On the Certificates (Let's Encrypt) page, show a more informative
message when no domains are configured.
- On the Chat Server (XMPP) page, show more clearly if domain is not set.
- Apps that require login will not be shown on the front page, unless
the user is logged in.
- Show status block for News Feed Reader (Tiny Tiny RSS).
- Change appearance of front page with larger icons and repositioned text.
- Firewall page only lists services that have been setup. The port lists
are collapsible under each service.
- Support configuring IPv6 networks.
- Make it less likely to accidentally delete the only Plinth user.
- Updated to work with JSXC 3.0.0 (XMPP web client).
The full list of changes is available at:
The next step will be to upload a new Debian package for this release.
Please note that it may take some time to become available in testing.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 866 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Freedombox-discuss