[Freedombox-discuss] Participation Freedombox development and Homepage

Sunil Mohan Adapa sunil at medhas.org
Fri Dec 9 10:57:11 UTC 2016

On 12/09/2016 04:17 PM, Franz Felberer wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I started to use the freedombox software a few months again on a cubietruck.
> I am a fan of the project and I think about to participate in the project.

Welcome to the project :)

> One of the first things that come to my mind is the homepage. Are there any
> plans/already ongoing actions to improve it.

If you mean the homepage provided by each FreedomBox device, there has
been some recent work on it.  We currently have a page to show the
services to a visitors and logged in users.  See this[1] issue as
staring point.

If you mean the website of FreedomBox, we have some work started on that
too.  We have a domain, a design and implementation of that in HTML/CSS.
 We need to write some content and put that into a static CMS called
lektor that we choose.  See this[2] work.

Do ping us on the IRC or the issue tracker for more details on
particular issues.

Links:

1) https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/issues/594

2) https://github.com/freedombox/freedombox.org/