[Freewx-maint] Any plans for wxPython 4.0?

Philipp Huebner debalance at debian.org
Wed Feb 7 16:39:34 UTC 2018

>> Assuming that you don't think the other issues are blockers, are you
>> willing to sponsor the initial upload and/or grant DM rights?  I think
>> you have to do the former first anyway, right?
>
> Yes, DM rights cannot be give until a package is at least in the NEW
> queue. I'll upload the package now and grant the DM rights later.

Ah sorry, only now I realized that debian/copyright is seriously
lacking, and that's what FTP masters will look into the most.

1) you're missing the paragraph for debian/* with your own copyright
2) licensecheck -r finds a lot of files under BSD, (L)GPL, MIT and other
licenses, I'm afraid you will have to collect all the info (all
copyright holders with their respective licenses) and put it into
debian/copyright accordingly. For common licenses you refer to their
location in the filesystem, others must be included verbatim.
See for example
https://salsa.debian.org/ejabberd-packaging-team/erlang-p1-pgsql/blob/master/debian/copyright
or
https://salsa.debian.org/ejabberd-packaging-team/erlang-p1-stringprep/blob/master/debian/copyright

Regards,
--
 .''`.   Philipp Huebner <debalance at debian.org>
: :'  :  pgp fp: 6719 25C5 B8CD E74A 5225  3DF9 E5CA 8C49 25E4 205F