[Gnuk-users] Visit Norway to talk about gnuk?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Aug 16 07:54:19 UTC 2015

Hi

I recently noticed the interesting gnuk project, and started wondering
if this might be something to present at the Norwegian UNIX user group,
NUUG.  This is a volunteer organization, and we organize monthly
meetings presenting various technological and civic hacking topics.

Are anyone involved in the project interested?  If so, where are you
located?  NUUG is on a limited budget funded by member fees, but are
willing to pay reasonable travel and lodging costs to speakers if the
total isn't too high for us.

CC to aktive at nuug, reacing the rest of the people organizing NUUG
events.  The Gnuk project page is at
free software based encryption token useful with GnuPG and other tools.

PS: Your mailing list seem to receive some spam.  Perhaps you could
check out the listadmin command line tool and use it to moderate
non-subscribers to reduce the spam?  See
for my recipe on how to use it.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen