[Gnuk-users] Chopstx 0.10

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Sep 16 01:50:53 UTC 2015

Chopstx 0.10 is out.  Soon after I tagged 0.09, I found a critical
bug.  So, announcement of 0.09 was not done.

Chopstx is an RT thread library for STM32F103 (ARM Cortex-M3) or
STM32F0 (ARM Cortex-M0).

It is used for NeuG USB device and Gnuk.

Support of Nitrokey-Start is added by Mateusz Zalega.  New API
chopstx_setcancelstate is added and bugs around cancellation are
fixed.

BTW, I published a page for STM32 Nucleo F103:

    http://www.fsij.org/gnuk/neug-on-stm32-nucleo-f103.html

I'm going to release new version of Gnuk and NeuG soon.

tag: release/0.10
commit a30a069ed8e75f14b520b407b07a3f137b87ef1c

Git Repositories:
http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=chopstx/chopstx.git
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/gnuk/chopstx/chopstx.git/