[hardening-discuss] Website Designing & Development

alex alexanderinfo at gmx.com
Mon Sep 2 07:55:16 UTC 2013

Dear Sir \ Madam,
Hope you are doing well,

I just wanted to check if you had received my mails sent.

Please let me know with your valuable comment and give me one chance to
serve you.

Thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy day to read and
consider this.

I Am Alex,

We are INDIA based Web Services Company with primary focus on Website
Designing & Development. We have a dedicated team of professional designers,
developers and SEO webmasters.

We have our competency in ASP.NET, C#, MS-SQL, CMS and e-commerce websites,
Mobile Apps' and SEO.
Our design team work closely with your marketing staff and seek out your
company's needs to take your business to the next step of success.

We customize our processes and reports according to the client's styles and
guidelines so that you can have a better view over the procedure as well as
the outcome.

We never contact your end client in case if you are agency client and are
always ready to sign the NDA with us. Most firms overseas have achieved a
significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of
their work to us in India.

I would like to request you for an opportunity to let us AMAZE you with our
service.
We wish you the best of luck and looking forward for a long and healthy
business relationship with you and your company.

Any query? We will love to provide quick assistance and information
regarding our services and the ways we can color your business.

With Warm Regards,

Alex

(Business Executive)

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the
guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source
mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are
in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through
our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you
find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line
and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.