[kgb-maintainers] Attn The Contractor

Edith Lopez editlopez at lankaemail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:15:31 UTC 2010

Attn The Contractor

This is to notify you that after we met today with The President, Finance
Minister, The Senators, House of Representatives and The Central Bank
Deputy Governors and we came to a conclusion that we have to pay you the
sum of $10.7M. Which was your contract fund the last government failed to
release to you, The payment will be via Diplomatic courier service, due to
much scam in the transfer bank to bank  from Africa to oversea now days
therefore comply with this instruction and send your full name full
address and house Tel. Number Mobil phone number
Your immediate respond is urgently needed to below information.

Hon. David Uzo
CBN settlement Officer
Tell: 234 -1- 8032654245
E-mail: daviduzo at lankaemail.com