[kgb-maintainers] Attn: The Contractor

Edith Lopez edithlopez1 at hotmail.ug
Wed Jun 16 03:06:52 UTC 2010

Attn: The Contractor

This is to notify you that after we met today with The President, Finance
Minister, The Senators, House of Representatives and The Central Bank
Deputy Governors We agreed to pay you your Contract fund which the last
Government failed to release to you and we came to a conclusion that we
have to pay you the sum of $10.7M. The payment will be via Diplomatic
courier service, Due to much scam in the transfer now we decided to pay
you this money cash at your door step. Therefore send your full name and
full address. Your house Tel. Number. Mobil Tel Number

Your immediate respond is urgently needed. To the below Information

Hon. Yakubu Wilson
CBN settlement officer
Tell: 234 -1- 8032654245
E-mail: yakubu_wilson at yahoo.fr