[kgb-maintainers] Mold,Molding Supplier

CP Gmail cpmold1998 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:41:08 UTC 2014

Dear President,

CP Mold is a precision injection mould and plastic part manufacturer in
Shenzhen, China.

We supply plastic part design, mould manufacturing, injection moulding and
final assembly processing service to Automotive, Aviation and Aerospare,
Electrical Engineering, Packaging and Medical fields.

For more details, feel free to contact me directly or visit our website.

CP Mold is looking for establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial
relationship with your company.

Looking forward to hearing from you, I remain.

With kindest regards,

Poul Dai/ Marketing Department

Add.: Maozhouhe Industrial Park Songgang Town Bao'An District, Shenzhen
City, 518104, China

Tel: +86-755-81462348

Fax:+86-755-81462348

Email: sales at cp-mold.com