[kgb-maintainers] Important Information.

kelly Schaffer kelly.schaffe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:43:44 UTC 2015

Sorry for all inconveniences you might have encountered on this transaction
over this while I have not be in contact with you because I have been in
the intensive care that will explain why my responses is coming  late. Like
I said earlier on that my decision to source for your partnership and
offshore investment is because of my health problem as well as betrayals
for my subordinates, who thinks that I may not come out of the health
surgery, thus there is an urgent need to transfer the funds.

Nevertheless I am delight to inform you that I am helped by a financial
consultant and the total funds is now converted into stock & deposited in
Euro-Clear bank UK because of difficulties associated with huge transfer of
d funds, I will like you to send me your full banking details for immediate
transfer of the funds to your bank account. I wait for your soonest
response.

Please confirm to me your receipt of this mail and wait for more
information.

Am anxiously waiting.