Minicom 2.6

John Montgomery jmontgomery1 at att.net
Sat Aug 24 20:41:12 UTC 2013

I am using minicom 2.6 from a SUSE SLES 10 PC to connect to a device that has no flow control.  When I send data to this device I overflow its buffer at 57600 bps. I was hoping that minicom would allow the ability to set a delay between characters transmitted.  I was using Tera Term for Windows and set the delay to be 1 millisecond between characters and had no problem at 57600 bps.  Is there a menu where this can be set on minicom?

I am wired directly from a serial port on the Linux box to this device.  No modem is involved.  All of the modem commands have been changed to ^M.