[Nsspampgsql-devel] Dearest One,

Gift Diop giftdiop2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 10:16:57 UTC 2009

Dearest  One,

Good afternoon to you, l deem it fit to contact you today based on your profile
which l saw today in my private search, when l was looking for some one who l
will in-trust my future living under his/her care for a better living of
mine, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with
you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to
contact you based on the urgency of my situation here today.

My name is Gift Diop. l am a single lady, of 24 years old, the daughter of
Late Mr. Salif Diop, my late father was a successful business
 man
during
 his day's, it is sad for me to inform you that l
 lost my father in
a motor accident on the 14th
 of November, 2006. during the time he
 was
returning from a business trip from Jackson,
 Michigan to Ohio (USA),
Dear, after four months l lost my beloved
 father, his second wife killed
my mother so that she and his children will inherit all what my father left for
all of us.

Meanwhile after my fathers second wife poisoned my mother to death, I wanted
to escape to any where l can be accepted since she's also after my own
life and no where is safe for me to stay with her and his children, but she
went and hid away my international
 passport and other valuable traveling
documents which I'm suppose to travel with. luckily for me as God have his
own plans
 for my
 life, she couldn't discover where I kept my fathers file
which contains important documents of his deposited money of
US$3,800,000.00.which my father used my name to deposit with one of the
leading financial bank. So after then, since l have no where to run to, I
decided to run to the refugee camp here, where l am today by the grace of God,
presently seeking
 asylum under the United Nations High
 Commission for the
Refugees and Now I am
 out seeking for your humble assistance for a long term
business relationship between us in your Country. Which
 l would like you
to invest my inherited money for me in any lucrative moving business in
 your
country for my future living under your care and control.

However, l wish to stop here for now as l have
 no much time to explain all the
details to you as l wish, but please dear, as soon as l hear from you
soon showing your interest and acceptance to assist me as l really need
 your
help to me now and l am waiting so that l shall send you my pictures and
forward all vital information's to you for your confirmation to help me
out.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Ms.Gift Diop.