No subject

Thu Aug 5 15:37:00 UTC 2010

I am contacting you for a business assistance which we are going to discuss=
 the terms of sharing=20
on the process. My name is=A0 FRED OPOKO the Operational Manager Remittance=
 Department=A0 UBA-BANK=20
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.=20
I want you to assist me transfer the sum of US12.2 MILLION DOLLARS into you=
r account as soon as=20
the money is transfered we will come over to your country for sharing and i=
nvestments=A0 .
As I was going through our bank save files last month I discovered a file t=
hat contain a deposit=20
document of US12.2 MILLION DOLLARS in a dormant account which was deposited=
 two years ago by our=20
late client DR ROBERTO CORREA from BRASIL who died with his family in disap=
peared Aeroplane crash=20
AF447) on June 2009.
Our bank has waited to receive a letter of claim from any of his relation o=
r partner/beneficiary=20
as our agreement stated but nobody is avalable or present himself to this m=
atter.
=A0This transfer is only known by me and the Uba-bank general Auditor Madam=
 Elizabeth Nguessan who=20
supported that we do the transaction together.
I will detail you more as soon as you show your interest .

Thanks Waiting for your urgent response.

Dr Fred Opoko

Uba=A0Bank operational Manager/Remittance department

=0A=0A=0A
--0-820625814-1281196757=:44840

top" style=3D"font: inherit;"><TABLE cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 border=
=3D0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=3Dtop>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma>Urgent/ From Fred Opoko<BR>&nbsp;<BR>From DR Fred.=
<BR>I am contacting you for a business assistance which we are going to dis=
cuss the terms of sharing <BR>on the process. My name is&nbsp; FRED OPOKO t=
he Operational Manager Remittance Department&nbsp; UBA-BANK <BR>ABIDJAN COT=
E D'IVOIRE. <BR>I want you to assist me transfer the sum of US12.2 MILLION =
DOLLARS into your account as soon as <BR>the money is transfered we will co=
me over to your country for sharing and investments&nbsp; .<BR>As I was goi=
ng through our bank save files last month I discovered a file that contain =
a deposit <BR>document of US12.2 MILLION DOLLARS in a dormant account which=
 was deposited two years ago by our <BR>late client DR ROBERTO CORREA from =
BRASIL who died with his family in disappeared Aeroplane crash <BR>AF447) o=
n June 2009.<BR>Our bank has waited to receive a letter of claim from any o=
f his relation or partner/beneficiary <BR>as our agreement stated but
 nobody is avalable or present himself to this matter.<BR>&nbsp;This transf=
er is only known by me and the Uba-bank general Auditor Madam Elizabeth Ngu=
essan who <BR>supported that we do the transaction together.<BR>I will deta=
il you more as soon as you show your interest .<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma>Thanks </FONT><FONT face=3DTahoma>Waiting for your=
 urgent response.<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma>Dr Fred Opoko<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma>Uba&nbsp;Bank operational Manager/Remittance depar=
=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A
--0-820625814-1281196757=:44840--