[Nut-upsdev] Re: newhidups, who clears ups_status?

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Tue Aug 2 11:32:26 UTC 2005

[@Alfred: I keep cc'ing you as you leave your @ before...]

> I have just encountered a problem with low battery status in newhidups.
> Here is the situation:

uh, good catch.
I've forgotten to complete the new behavior with
the new process_status_info(), clearing LB when either
UPS.PowerSummary.PresentStatus.ShutdownImminent
or
UPS.PowerSummary.PresentStatus.BelowRemainingCapacityLimit
is set with value "0" to reset

Corrected in the CVS Development branch.
Thanks to test and ack back.

Note that I've put ShutdownImm before BelowRCL in
*-hid.h files as (on MGE at least) the LB flag would
be cleared where it should not...

Arnaud