[Nut-upsdev] Backups 300VA (BK-300C) Drivers

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Jun 20 18:05:40 UTC 2006

It could be as simple as: you don't have the correct permissions set
on your serial port, e.g. /dev/ttyS1 or similar (depending on the
operating system). In principle, the error message means that your
computer was unable to communicate on the serial port; you should get
a similar message if no UPS is attached at all.

-- Peter