[Nut-upsdev] SNMP on HP UPS

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:22:41 UTC 2009

On Aug 31, 2009, at 7:50 AM, Philip Ward wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to contribute code to make the SNMP driver compatible
> with
> HP's AF401A UPS module. It is also compatible with HP's older SNMP
> modules.
> It's just a new mib specification plus the necessary changes to
> snmp-ups.c

Philip,

thanks for the patch. Which version is the patch against?

The maintainer of snmp-ups (Arnaud) is on vacation at the moment, but
if you have an account on Alioth, you can create a patch tracker item
and get notified automatically when things get merged. If you don't
want to bother with setting up an account, you can still keep tabs on
it via this email list.

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=411544&group_id=30602&func=browse

- Charles