[Nut-upsdev] [RFC apcsmart V3 00/18] apcsmart driver updates

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Mar 6 15:31:57 UTC 2011

Citeren Michal Soltys <soltys op ziu.info>:

> Follow up from previous thread:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/nut-upsdev@lists.alioth.debian.org/msg02331.html
>

> Main differences is that V3 is split into many small patches, so the
> reviewing
> changes should be much easier. There're also a few additional
> changes in later
> commits.

Thanks for these patches. One remark though, is that we prefer if you
send patches as attachments rather than inline them. Inlining them
means we have to painstakingly extract them from the messages (making
sure the formatting is not changed along the way) and applying them in
the hope we didn't miss a part. Attaching them means that we can
simply save the attachment and apply that to the trunk immediately.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)