[Nut-upsdev] Riello patch and examples (was: Nut-upsdev post from e.parisi at riello-ups.com requires approval)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:57:31 UTC 2012

Hi Elio,

once more, your email was blocked due to the 40 Kb limits...
note that here, NUT Monitor screenshots were not needed. upsc output is
sufficient.

From: Elio Parisi <E.Parisi at riello-ups.com>
> To: "nut-upsdev at lists.alioth.debian.org" <
> nut-upsdev at lists.alioth.debian.org>
> Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:05:49 +0100
> Subject: Riello patch and examples
>
> Hi all,
>
> attached there are a new patch for riello drivers:
>

> -          fixed functions and variables names in English language;
>
> -          fixed warning found from Charles Lepple;
>
> thanks a lot, things are more readable now.
I've committed as r3788:
http://trac.networkupstools.org/projects/nut/changeset/3788

Attached there is also a zip file with three upsc output and three NUT
> monitor images related to
>
> three UPS with different protocol/connection:

as already noted, screenshots were too much. next time, please point a
reference to a Riello website.
thanks for these upsc outputs, but...

> -          ULC 2 is a serial GPSER UPS;
>
> -          ULC3 is a usb GPSER UPS;
>
> -          Sentr is a serial SENTR UPS;

... could you please be more descriptive?
i.e, these files are not named as per the
"standard<http://www.networkupstools.org/devdumps/>"
and do not include {device,ups}.model...
I'd really like to post these on the DDL, but can't do so as is.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
NUT (Network UPS Tools) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org