[Nut-upsdev] Roadmap to 2.7.3

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Thu Mar 5 06:09:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

There is one issue that I would consider as a major issue and not fixed
yet. It is the use of wall time for scheduling ups polls instead of a
monotonic clock source. I provided a (partial) patch in the past and I
believe there was some work on it.

The bug manifests itself as a stop of monitoring with no alarm when the
clock is moved backwards in time.

Please consider adding this to the release.

Cheers,
Baruch