[Nut-upsdev] blazer_usb Shutdown

hyouko at gmail.com hyouko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 22:00:43 UTC 2015

Thomas, since you appear (device VID:PID of 0xffff:0x0000) to be using
the 'krauler' USB subdriver, be aware that it doesn't support shutdown
commands.
You may have some luck updating to at least 2.7.3 (but preferably
current git HEAD) and switching to driver nutdrv_qx with USB subdriver
'fabula', that, to some extent, supports shutdowns:
http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/nutdrv_qx.html#_implementation_notes
If your device is not supported by the new subdriver, then we'll need
to do some magic and see if we can add support for shutdown commands
in 'krauler' subdriver.

Recent topic on a similar issue:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.monitoring.nut.user/9428/focus=9455