[Nut-upsuser] Can I use NUT to set UPS parameters?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 12:57:07 UTC 2008

On Jun 28, 2008, at 8:32 AM, Huge wrote:

> ... on my APC SmartUPS 2200? I need to tweak the "supply overvoltage"
> trip upwards a few volts to reduce the number of nuisance trips (2
> or 3
> a day) I get because of my crummy mains supply. It only stays on
> battery
> for a few seconds.

Looking at the driver, it seems that each APC UPS returns a list of
available commands, so if either "input.transfer.high" or
"input.sensitivity" appears in the list of variables returned by
"upsrw", you should be in business. See the upsrw man page for
details, and let us know if that needs to be updated or clarified.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail