[Nut-upsuser] POWEREX VI 1000 LED

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:46:24 UTC 2011

2011/7/18 Sergey Talchuk <tals1975 at gmail.com>

> Hi Arnaud,

Hi Sergey,

first, please keep the traffic on the list. Even if you're not subscribed,
there may be people interested in the below information...

> The UPS had successful shutdown on COMMUNICATION LOST and on TIMER with 60
> seconds delay.

I guess from the above that the TIMER was related to "on battery" condition.
I would like to ensure that OB and LB ups.status conditions are handled.
could you please check for these and send back upsc outputs?
note that there should be no load apart from dumb things (like light bulbs)
attached to the UPS... just in case.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com

Please find the output from other commands in the attached file.