[Nut-upsuser] PowerCOM BNT-800AP (0d9f:0004)

Frédéric Bohé fredericbohe at eaton.com
Fri Oct 7 09:03:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-06 at 16:56 +0200, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> first, please keep the traffic on the list, since other users may be
> interested in these info...
>
> 2011/10/6 Павел Гуменюк <pavel.gumenyuk at gmail.com>:
> > Hi Arnaud,
> > Great news. So, it could be working.
> > It means that I need to get trunk version of compiled driver for windows,
> > isn't it?
> > Should I compile it with gcc or other C compiler?
> > Thank U
>
> I'll defer to Fred to answer on this one.
> the base is Mingw, but the Windows port is still on a separate branch
> (ie, not the trunk).
> whereas your fix is actually in the trunk...

I am using Mingw and MSYS to produce the actual NUT Windows binaries.
You will have to install both on your system and add the libusb-win32
developpement file.
Then you can get branches/windows_port on NUT's SVN and add Arnaud's
patch.
This might not be straight forward and you might prefer to wait for the
next release of my Windows binaries but be aware that they are currently
post-poned for several (5 or 6 currently) weeks due to other projects
from my side.

Fred

--
Team Open Source Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com