[Nut-upsuser] Does NUT include support for older UPSD servers?

David H. Durgee dhdurgee at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 16:51:35 UTC 2012

I have obtained a copy of NUT-2.4.3 for OS/2 port from the restricted
server.  Unfortunately I found on inspection that it does not include
all the drivers and is missing apcsmart in particular.  I have posted a
request to the guy who ported it to see if he could port that driver as
well, but I have not heard from him about this yet.  The port was also
done back in June, 2010, so there is also a question about recreating
the build environment at this point.  Given the time passed it might
make more sense from his point of view to port the current version
instead.  Hopefully I will hear from him in a few days, but given this
is close to the Christmas holiday it is possible it might be a while.

Dave