[Nut-upsuser] XPCC UPS

Will Marler will at wmarler.com
Fri Dec 7 22:49:42 UTC 2012

Hey all,

We're looking at XPCC UPS's and realized they're not listed on the NUT HCL.
However, in my experience a lot of manufacturers use technology that is
bought/licensed from someone else. So a driver for "XPCC" might not exist,
but the XPCC brand might actually use a driver of a different name. The
last mention in the list archives of "XPCC" is several years old,
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2009-December/005761.htmland
suggests that the driver may exist and be named "
*powercom.*"

Does anyone have any knowledge in this area?

Thanks in advance,

Will