[Nut-upsuser] TrippLite SMX1500LCDT FreeBSD 11.2 trouble

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:39:24 BST 2018

On Aug 20, 2018, at 7:40 AM, Valentin Merkulov <schnobel at ickis.net> wrote:

> Attached are config.log and usbhid-ups output with -u root (gzipped).
> Now driver output looks a lot like the one from port build.

If memory serves, this was the sort of error we were seeing from 3016 devices on Linux:

   0.154899     [D1] Path: UPS.PowerSummary.iManufacturer, Type: Feature, ReportID: 0x2b, Offset: 0, Size: 8, Value: 3
   0.167518     nut_libusb_get_report: No device.
   0.167531     [D1] Can't retrieve Report 30 (No device).

After you see the "No device" error, does the UPS reattach under a new /dev node? Do the usbconfig commands return any data?