[Nut-upsuser] how to use multiple UPS with timers

Pilch, Alexander Pilch at citkomm.de
Wed May 9 15:02:43 BST 2018

Yes both UPS units are on different power supplies. MINSUPPLIES is set to 1.
Afaik NUT waits for OB and LB before shutting down the system. Is there a way to change this behavior to only wait for OB?
Then I would use FINALDELAY in case the power outage doesn't last long.

I already tried to change the battery.runtime.low setting over the webinterface of the CS121 (snmp is readonly) but with our AEG UPS, this didn't work as expected(seems like a firmware bug) and I need to work around this problem.
I'm already in contact with AEG but I also have a bunch of UPS units from other manufacturers to cover with the same controller card and different (potentially buggy) firmware...

Best regards
Alexander Pilch