[Nut-upsuser] ondelay parameter does not work with NUT on Raspbian and Eaton 5E850iUSBDIN UPS

Bartosz bartoszmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:18:20 BST 2019

Hi,

that's a good point, thanks.
I don't see ups.delay.start anywhere. Here is the output of upsrw:

upsrw Eaton at localhost
[outlet.desc]
Outlet description
Type: STRING
Maximum length: 20
Value: Main Outlet

[output.voltage.nominal]
Nominal output voltage (V)
Type: ENUM
Option: "200"
Option: "208"
Option: "220"
Option: "230" SELECTED
Option: "240"

[ups.delay.shutdown]
Interval to wait after shutdown with delay command (seconds)
Type: STRING
Maximum length: 10
Value: 20

[ups.start.battery]
Allow to start UPS from battery
Type: STRING
Maximum length: 5
Value: yes

=======
Might it be that the UPS does not support it or maybe the driver does not
support it?

Bartosz

sob., 6 kwi 2019 o 15:20 Roger Price <roger at rogerprice.org> napisaƂ(a):