[Nut-upsuser] grep ID /etc/os-release

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:24:38 GMT 2020

Can't really speak for commercial Solaris, did not touch it much in the
past years. AFAIK GA releases like 11.4 can be downloaded from Oracle as
is, likely with some licensed constraints of what you can do so for, and
without access to regular updates until next GA release unless you buy that
access.

The other numerous and very different descendands of OpenSolaris are alive
and kicking :)

Jim