[OpenPGP-applet-devel] Alioth: the future of mailing lists

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Wed Sep 20 16:38:00 UTC 2017

Clément Hermann:
> Given the very-low traffic of the mailisng list, I guess it's definitely
> not a good candidate for moving to l.d.o, so it looks like
> a good idea.

OK.

> The alternative would be using tails-dev mailing list directly (probably
> not the best, since it adds clutter to tails-dev and makes it harder to
> search for openpgp-applet specific topics).

I'd like to allow new wannabe OpenPGP Applet contributors to subscribe
to some mailing list without having to read unrelated email, so no.

>> Deadline: I'll start making it happen if there are no strong
>> objections in a month.

> Please go for it!

I might have gone a bit too fast: there's ongoing discussion on
debian-devel@ and some people volunteered to maintain the Alioth (sic)
mailing list service. So let's wait a bit more and see :)

> Is there anything I can do ?

I don't think so. Thank you!

Cheers,
--